doctoral study and post-doctoral visitors in areas relevant to
my research interests.
- Knowledge Graph
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science
- Knowledge-based Learning
- Semantic Search
- Semantic Reasoning and Stream Reasoning
- Question Answering and Query Answering
- Semantic Web
- Knowledge Representation
- Description Logics
- Data Security and Privacy
- Software Engineering
- Semantic Advertising
- Smart Cities
External Examiner of PhD Thesis
- Aston University (UK)
- National University of Ireland (Ireland)
- Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
- Queen Mary University of London (UK)
- Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- Technical University of Dresden (Germany)
- Universite de Paris-Est (France)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- University of Koblenz and Landau (Germany)
- University of Nottingham (UK)
- University of Zurich (Switzerland)
Recent Seminars from Visiting Researchers of the KT Group
How to Do Research
- Nov, 2020 - I will be a PC Chair of ISWC 2020 conference, Athens, Greece.
- Sept, 2019 - I will be a guest editor of the Special Issue on 'Language Technology and Knowledge Graphs' (Journal of Web Semantics)
- Sept, 2019 - I will be a guest editor of the Special Issue on 'Semantics for Sensors, Networks and Things' (Sensor Journal)
- Aug, 2019 - I will be a Senior PC member of IJCAI 2019, Macao, China.
- June, 2019 - I will be a guest editor of the
Special Issue on 'Linked Data and Knowledge Graphs in Large Organisations' (Information Journal)
- June, 2019 - We have 3 papers accepted at ISWC 2019, Auckland, New Zealand. The titles of these papers are 'Entity Enabled Relation Linking', 'A Framework for Evaluating Snippet Generation for Dataset Search' and 'QaldGen: Personalised Benchmark Generator for Question Answering over Linked Data'.
- May, 2019 - I co-organised a WebConf Workshop on Knowledge Graph Technology and Applications' (May 13th, 2019 in San Francisco)
- May, 2019 - Our paper on 'Augmenting Transfer Learning with Semantic Reasoning' has been accepted at IJCAI 2019, Macao, China.